[BUG] ReviewerPost(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #morph trying topost a review from BFAV2. ([closed] - reported in another thread)

Frank Shearar Frank.Shearar at rnid.org.uk
Tue Aug 3 09:12:38 UTC 2004

> From: Marcus Denker [mailto:denker at iam.unibe.ch]
>
> Am 02.08.2004 um 13:06 schrieb Frank Shearar:
>
> > Yep, we know about this bug (several other people have reported it
> > already). We've fixed it in the latest SqueakSource version. We'll
> > release that Real Soon Now - we're just waiting on some
> reports from
> > heavy users who use the bleeding-edge BFAV versions as to whether
> > we've missed anything.
> >
> > BFAV has become a vital part of the Squeak community, and we
> > appreciate the patience of the community in not throwing
> tomatoes at
> > us!
> >

> couldn't you just release a fixed version that removes just
> the "morph"
> from that one method? Even if that's not a real fix, it would give
> us a mostly working BFAV.

I'm waiting for some feedback from the guys who run the bleeding-edge versions before doing just that. I hope to release a new BFAV today or tomorrow.

Unfortunately (for BFAV, at least) I've been on holiday this last week so I've not done any BFAV work (using it, making sure Tom's fixes work, etc).

frank

whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
RNID policy.
If you are not the intended recipient you are advised that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify the RNID
Helpdesk by telephone on: +44 (0) 207 296 8282.
The Royal National Institute for Deaf People
Registered Office 19*23 Featherstone Street
London EC1Y 8SL No. 454169 (England)
Registered Charity No. 207720