Squeak 3.8 status

Russell Penney russell.penney at tincanct.com
Wed Aug 4 03:22:45 UTC 2004

Stef said:

<snip>

> I think that for example a Guide for eToy and Multimedia is NEEDED. I
> was discussing this issue off-line with the other guides. Now if you
> find a guru in each the part of Squeak then this is clear that the
> current process is not efficient enough still having another person
> browsing your code is always good.

I am putting my hand up for Multimedia. I am working on a framework to tie
all the various file types and protocols together.
I do know I can't do it all but I am willing to do coding. I really need a
mentor(s) to help make sure that what I develop fits in with Squeak's future
and is useable.

Russell