[OT] RE: Has anyone compiled a 3.7VM

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 5 18:04:32 UTC 2004

tbr at mannynkapy.net (Tom Rushworth) wrote:

> Yes, it looks like peripheral only.  You could always plug it into a host
> then telnet into it though (ethernet over USB) :).  I couldn't see any sign
> of a display mechanism, so plugging in a keyboard alone wouldn't do you much
> good anyways.
No, there's an LCD controller listed on the site. It's probably a
direct lead out of the standard pins which would certainly support
640 at 480 8bpp, maybe as high as 800 at 600 16bpp.

You could probably make a good stab at a nice internet appliance from
the gumstix doohickey.

tim
Useful random insult:- Always responds to "Make Money Fast" postings on the Net.