What's new in 3.7

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Aug 6 06:23:06 UTC 2004

Doug Way wrote:

> This is my first-cut summary of the major new items in 3.7, which I was
> going to include in the "Welcome to Squeak" window, after the first
> section.  Let me know if I've left anything important out, or if
> corrections/improvements are needed.  This list is based somewhat on the
> "ToDo for 3.7alpha" swiki page.

Hi Doug,
i dunno if there some interest in the community, but it could be nice to
have something like a PR for the 3.7 announcement. I can help for the
translation in french.

--                                                         oooo
Serge Stinckwich                                         OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##