[ENH] SetInspector (23112)

Anthony Hannan ajhannan at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 21:17:58 UTC 2004

Hi Andrew,

I would like to keep the traditional behavior for the receiver inspector in the
lower left pane of the debugger. I want to see the instance variables that
correspond to the variables I am looking at in the code, not the pretty
inspector version that hides the instance variables. Image debugging a
Dictionary and looking at its code that accesses array or tally. You want to
see those variables listed in the inspector, not all the keys of the current
instance.

Cheers,
Anthony