[GOODIE] KeyBinder - SystemWindow Switcher

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Aug 8 20:17:22 UTC 2004

Hi German, Jon and Adrian
	Thanks a lot for your comments.

	I wanted to tell you that I just uploaded KeyBinder to Squeakmap
and made the suggested modifications.

	To Jon,

> Realistically, we should change this code to use a simple registry, so
we
> can add global keybindings without having to recompile methods.

	Of course. KeyBinder as it is right now was only meant as a
proof of concept and so it is very incomplete and a GUI is absolutely
needed. But I don't know when I will be able to do it. So, if anyone
would like to help me on this one I will thanks him a lot.

	To Adrian,

> On my mac keyboard I could not activate command-\ probably because the

> command key changes the character. I use control-. and control-, which

> I find convenient.

	Curiously on my Windows this seems to happen but with control-.
And control-, :) I wonder how it was done with the ParagraphEditor so
there were no conflicts with the bindings between Macs and Windows.

Thanks again,

Regards,
Hernán