Regular Expressions

Dan Winkler heydan at post.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 9 02:53:29 UTC 2004

Thank you!  I downloaded the "Unix" VM for Mac and now I have working
regular expressions.

I've been frantically studying Squeak and Seaside because I want to
present it as an alternative to a company I consult for to replace
their current web site.  They've been suffering with all the cliches of
a restrictive closed source license -- it's expensive, they can't get
bug fixes, and they're not even allowed to make changes themselves.

I want to rewrite their site in Squeak and Seaside and donate the code
back to Seaside as an example of what you can do with it.  But I'll
have to have a lot of confidence in this technology and my own ability
to use it before I tell them to bet the company on it.  The fact that I
can post a question like this and get a correct reply within minutes
goes a long way to making me think I can do it.  Thank you.

-- Dan