Adding something to the Squeak website...

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Aug 10 14:24:19 UTC 2004

Roel Wuyts wrote:
> Hi all (and certainly the maintainer of the squeak.org site, but I do
> not know who that is),
>
> I was looking on the Squeak website again to find something (see the
> following mail that I will post :-) ), and I stumbled upon the
> documentation page (http://www.squeak.org/documentation/index.html).
> There is a whole section there on acrticles and books (really nice), but
> I'd like to add Stephane Ducasse's free books webpage there (
> http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/FreeBooks.html ), since I think it
> makes sense: free online Smalltalk books, even if not Squeak ones, can
> help some people out.

Do we have any plans to move the Squeak website to SmallWiki ?
Smallwiki seems to be more mature now and can be restricted to a limited
set of maintainers. Look at esug.org it doesn't look like a Wiki in fact.

--                                                         oooo
Serge Stinckwich                                         OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##