Morphic, I still don't get it...

lex at cc.gatech.edu lex at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 12 18:55:49 UTC 2004

Bill, you're absolutely right that the track record is important, and
actually that's the kind of motivation I had for putting the bar at
"creating a Play With Me".  Making one would require a certain amount of
motivation, enough that it would seem like a reasonable basis for giving
someone the spotlight.

Anyway, I dream of the day when we have to choose among piles of
contending GUI frameworks for which way we will go.  For now, shouldn't
we focus on getting *one*?

-Lex