Adding something to the Squeak website...

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Aug 13 11:53:12 UTC 2004

Marcus Denker wrote:

> Am 11.08.2004 um 10:23 schrieb Serge Stinckwich:
>
>>> We are just moving the german Squeak website to use SmallWiki:
>>>    http://www.squeak-ev.de:8888/
>>> (Thanks a lot to Andreas Gerdes for setting this up!).
>>> I think this would be a nice model for the Squeak.org site, too.
>>

>> Nice work Marcus !
>>

> Andreas did all the work. So all thanks to him.
> And thanks to Squeak e.V. for sponsoring the work and  the hosting.

Did you use VW or Squeak ? I heard that there is some stability problems
with the Squeak port of SmallWiki.

--                                                         oooo
Serge Stinckwich                                         OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##