[ENH] ParagraphEditor-iSearch-rkris ( [er][et] )

Ram Krishnan rkris at kriyative.net
Sat Aug 14 20:43:10 UTC 2004

Samuel,

Thanks for the feedback. The non-match behavior is definitely
misleading. I've pushed another changeset to the squeak-dev list which
should address that issue. I also briefly looked at how to visually
indicate whether or not a ParagraphEditor instance is in iSearch mode.
That will require some changes to the class NewParagraph.

Peace.

-ram