Widow activation

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Aug 16 14:34:42 UTC 2004

Hi Trygve,

	You should check DiagramBrowser. In there I have the same
structure than you (SystemWindow, TwoWayScrollPane and PasteUpMorph) but
without the problem you are describing.

	How are you handling the events? With #on:send:to: or overriding
#handlesMouseDown: and #mouseDown: ? Because If you return false in
#handlesMouseDown: I am pretty sure that the event should reach the
SystemWindow and get it activated.

	BTW, you can always from the event handler send the #activate
message to the SystemWindow yourself.

Regards,
Hernán