"Save Project on File" "almost hangs" Squeak?

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 16 20:14:46 UTC 2004

Steve,

Late replying here, I was away for 3  weeks .. a question: do you have a
"Changeset Browser" open in your project by any chance? If so, remove it from
the project and that should fix it. As well, getting the latest version
should help as Ned fixed this - You may want to browse messages in this
thread, the problem seems the same. Let me know if this does not help and I'd
try to dig out some details,

Milan