[Squeakmap] Statistics

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Mon Aug 16 23:07:57 UTC 2004

A related idea:
After installing some package via SM this info could transferred back to
the SM server (controlled by a user pref). In addition this could be
combined with an UUID coupled to each image. So each used image would
count once, which seems fair to me (OK, people using hundreds of images
for parallel processing could cheat this measure).

Greetings
Stephan

--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)