OT - Help with squeak mailing list subscription

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 18 12:00:42 UTC 2004

Hello,

I have a problem getting mail from the squeak-dev list. I have been subscribed
for a long time, went for vacation for 3 weeks and came back on the 15th of
august. Since August 6, I have not received any mail from any squeak lists.

I thought that was perhaps my mailbox got full at my provider's end, but still
was not getting anything after clearing that.

After that, I unsubscribed from "squeak-dev" and then attempted to
re-subscribe via http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/listinfo/. My
re-subscribe keeps failing and I am not getting any mail still.

Then I tried to subscribe from a different address but never even get a
confirmation from the mailman, as if it did not work.

Anyone has a similar problem or a suggestion?

Thanks, Milan