OT - Help with squeak mailing list subscription

Jarvis, Robert P. (Bob) (Contingent) bob.jarvis at timken.com
Wed Aug 18 13:14:21 UTC 2004

If your mailbox filled up the list server probably disabled mail delivery
because it received too many bounces.  To fix this, go to

and go down to the bottom.  Fill in your email address next to the button
that says "Unsubscribe or edit options", then click on the button.  On the
down a bit until you can see the subscription options.  Find the one labeled
"Mail Delivery".  If it is disabled (and I'm betting that it is) click on
the "Enabled" button, then go all the way to the bottom of the page and
click on the button that says "Submit My Changes".  You should start
receiving mail.

I hope this helps.

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

PLEASE NOTE: The above email address has recently changed from a previous
naming standard -- if this does not match your records, please update them
to use this new name in future email addressed to this individual.    This
message and any attachments are intended for the   individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended  recipient, please do not forward,
copy, print, use or disclose this   communication to others; also please
notify the sender by   replying to this message, and then delete it from
your system.     The Timken Company