[BUG][FIX] TextPlusMorph focus/cursor (was: [BUG] GeeMail no Cursor)

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Aug 19 12:03:51 UTC 2004

Hi Andreas,

	I think that your problem with the GeeMail morph is fixed with a
fix I posted on April 11 ([FIX][BUG] Hidden Text Cursor). Would you
please take a look at it? What I would like to know if one is more
complete that the other as to push that one for fix approval.

Thanks

P.S: BTW, Since 3.7alpha that this bug is present in the image, I always
wondered why no other than me ever has a problem with it. Glad to know
that I am not alone :)

Regards,
Hernán