[FIX] Eliminate redundant rehashing of the obsoleteSubclasses dictionary

Andrew P. Black black at cse.ogi.edu
Fri Aug 20 03:17:18 UTC 2004

 From the preamble:

'From Squeak3.7beta of ''1 April 2004'' [latest update: #5969] on 13
July 2004 at 12:40:49 am'!
"Change Set:		ObsoleteSubclassesFix
Date:			13 July 2004
Author:			apb

The changes here should prevent the ObsoleteSubclasses dictionary
being rehashed some two dozen times each time a class is recompiled."!

We have been using this for a month or so at OGI without any ill
effects (that we have noticed).  It did not produce the major
performance improvement that I had hoped for, but it did eliminate a
lot of crud.

          Andrew