Voluntering to be the integrator of the Full Image

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Aug 20 09:50:08 UTC 2004

On 19/08/04 15:46, "stéphane ducasse" <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

>> I could help with any test. (I like having many different images with
>> different packages )
>
> Thanks.
> Could you check if the default packages such as Alice, network...
> load in 3.7?

Ok.
I start test and send report.
Asuming last versions on SqueaqMap

>> What kind of spanish projet have in mind ?
>
> I wanted to show that Squeak is internationalisable so having two
> projects with some foreign languages
> would be great.
>
> Stef

Ok.
I repackaging my Puzzle as pr more othres files as .sar (like you do) for
instructions in both Spanish/English and do a entry in Squeaksource this
week end.
Try to get to next meeting in IRC Sunday at 21.00 GMT for discussion.
Cheers.
Edgar