[FIX] TextMorphExtentFix-nk fix for 3.6, 3.7, 3.8

Marcin Tustin mt500 at zepler.net
Sat Aug 21 21:45:14 UTC 2004

I've filed the attachment in, but I still find that dragging the
systemwindow around causes squeak to crash (hang). I haven't checked
out anything that might be available through BFAV because the latest
version won't install with the version of squeak 3.6 I'm using.

    Hitting Alt-. (or indeed Ctrl-.) produces no stack trace, or
anything else useful as far as I can tell.