Testing Full image assembling 2

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Aug 21 22:24:01 UTC 2004

Am 21.08.2004 um 16:36 schrieb Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene:

> No think VBRegex from Vassily should have a place in Full ? All
> Smalltalk,
> working smoothly..

I'd like to see regex support in Squeak... there have been a discussion
about what
version to use, the plugin or vassily's smalltalk one. I personaly
favor all-smalltalk
solutions, so adding Vasili's regexps would be fine with me. We should
then think
about moving that up to be a standard-package in base, because there
are lots
of places that could benefit from regexps.

> Next contact by mail about four hours , I think is late in Switzerland
> or in
> Deutschland now ? Enjoy snow if you can.
Switzerland... 0:22 by now.

No snow, it's summer here. (or better: supposed to be summer, this year
is quite
cold and raining a lot).

      Marcus