Reacting to events when locked?

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Mon Aug 23 10:35:54 UTC 2004

I have the following structure:

  PasteUpMorph

      +---------- RectangleMorph (with a TableLayout)
      |                |
      |                +--- object1
      |                |
      |                +--- object2
      |                |

      +---------- arrow1

      +---------- arrow2

The PasteUpMorph has the exact size of the RectangleMorph.

I want to be able to click on "object1", "object2", ... so I've added

  object1 on: #mouseDown send: #expand to: object1

where #expand opens a new morph in the hand.

However, I want to make sure that when the RectangleMorph gets moved,
the PasteUpMorph gets moved as well, to have the arrows follow. If I
use

  myRectangleMorph extension locked: true

it doesn't (expectingly) answer to mouse down events anymore.

How can I do to have the PasteUpMorph moved instead of the
RectangleMorph when I drag it?

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam