{BUG] Testing Full image assembling 4

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Aug 23 20:39:10 UTC 2004

Hi doug

we just discussed with marcus and shout and connector morph should not
be included for the same reason.
This is bad because it deserves it but one the other this should kick
us so that we make sure that:
	- all the extensions/changes sent and introduced in the kernel
	- put in places mechanism (like romain's services) that support
extensions at the levels of
	browsers
	- ...

Stef