[ANN] Connectors2 v2.1 available

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Tue Aug 24 02:36:53 UTC 2004

An update to Connectors2 for 3.7g is now available. I will register it in
SqueakMap when the server(s) are back up, but for now you can get it at:

http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/ConnectorsBasic-173-Squeak37g.sar

Besides bug fixes, the following has changed:

* ripped out the graph model support until I get it right
* added the ability to connect to embedded morphs
* substantial improvements to the EToy vocabularies
* added a new event trigger on changes to ownership of morphs that connectors
are attached to
* added a new type of Morph that is made out of Bezier curves; you can make
these from TrueType fonts if you want, using the ArrowEditor tool.

Enjoy,
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/