Lessons learnt from been an integrator

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 25 05:48:20 UTC 2004

Hi andy

We really think that we should really prepare 3.9 so that the system is
made better to get new tool like yours.

One possibility would also be to throw away the default browser and
replace it by omnibrowser. If it is ready for that. Colin what do you
think?

So the first step is really to send the fix that can go in the kernel,
thne identify what should be done at the kernel level, have you got a
look at the services package because this would be really a good basis
to support RB, shout integration.
Stef