Testing Full image assembling 2

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Aug 25 11:06:04 UTC 2004

On 25/08/04 02:50, "stéphane ducasse" <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> The point is that we can endlessly say that we should choose the best.
> Now we decided to get one package in
> to increase the awareness around regexpressions.
> This does not mean that we will keep it in the future or that people
> cannot load other ones.
>
> Stef
Stef
You put crystal clear what I saying last months about this.

But I now think what Tim and Ned point of having a test for two is what we
should do.

I don't posses the background for doing , but volunteer to do and post to
list so opinions could be backed with data.

I reread what they post and try to think to doing something.

Edgar