Lessons learnt from been an integrator

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Aug 25 18:21:12 UTC 2004

Colin said:

> I'd like to know what the community thinks about this. Is the default
> browser painful enough that we should replace it ASAP, even if that
> means delaying new features? Or is the default browser good enough that
> we should keep using it until OmniBrowser represents a substantial
> improvement?

Hi Colin,

    I agree pretty much with Avi and I vote to replace or at least include
OmniBrowser on the Image. I believe that once Omnibrowser is available
people will feel encouraged to add its favorites features to it. After all
OB has such a nice and clean implementation that is a pleasure to work with
it.

Regards,
Hernán