Lessons learnt from been an integrator

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 25 19:30:15 UTC 2004

I ***totally*** agree.
Roel and alex in the past were implementing another pluggable browser
(where the model
was about navigation). But OB seems more appropriate and more efforts
have been put in.
So yes there is a need. How can we invent the future with tools like
the old browser?
Nathanael was really losing a ***lot*** of time just fixing and trying
to extend the old browser.
Now with the new notification mechanism there is a lot of opportunity
to make tools that
help us to be creative and efficient at doing it.

Stef