Lessons learnt from been an integrator

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Wed Aug 25 23:44:57 UTC 2004

Big changes to Squeak normally worry me a lot.
My immediate gut reaction to any suggestion of replacing the Browser
with the OmniBrowser is "no way".

BUT when Stef writes

	I would prefer to have a cleaner, simpler browser that we can
	extend and changes than waiting for the hyper mega cool one or
	stay with the old one.  I think that nice features can then be
	reimplemented on the clean one.

I guess I just have to agree.  As long as I can still use it in pretty
much the same way from the outside, cleaner simpler code underneath can
only benefit me, right?

'Twould be nice if it worked in MVC, though.  Nice, but not _essential_.