[DepsS] documentation: how to upload a graphics to minnow?

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Thu Aug 26 13:56:23 UTC 2004

Dear All,

I want to upload a graphics to minnow to extent my DepS documentation.
But there is a problem: uploading (it says to /squeak/*) requires a
username and a password.

Does anyone know them?

You could answer me personally, of course. I'll post (not the answer ;-)
) to the list if anyone has answered to avoid further efforts.

Greetings
Stephan
--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)