3.7gamma2 candidate basic image

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Fri Aug 27 05:17:44 UTC 2004

I've created the 3.7gamma2 candidate basic image (hopefully the one
that will be final) and put it here:

http://update.squeakfoundation.org/external/Squeak3.7gamma2.zip

It contains the two latest updates plus a few welcome window cleanups
from what Marcus did on the Full image.  Also I fixed the
Full/Basic/Guides links in the welcome text.

- Doug