[Squeakmap] Statistics

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Aug 31 19:35:52 UTC 2004

>Well, I am back now! :) Though with severely limited time, email me in
>private if you want to be sure to get an answer.
>
>regards, Göran

Hi Göran,

    What do you think of implementing a very simple download counter for
each package release on the map? If help is needed and you or someone
can do the server side I can help with the client side of the
implementation.

    Note that I am not asking for any weird or complex statistic, just a
very simply counter to be able to have an idea if a package was installed.

Regards,
Hernán