SqueakSource: Restarted, but with Problems

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:59:38 UTC 2004

I run my own SqueakSource server, and I thought that the meta changes
were *always* written to disk when they occurred.  I had issues with
SqueakSource not *reloading* the latest meta changes when squeak
restarted, and I submitted a mcz patch 6 months ago or so that
corrected the startup problem.

I'm curious if something else happened, because I never experience
troubles with loss of meta data on my server and I reboot my machine
without proper squeak shutdown weekly. Thoughts?

John

--
If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it. --
Albert Einstein