garbage(?) in a Process Browser

Joseph Frippiat frippiat.j at kst.be
Fri Dec 3 13:58:31 UTC 2004

In Squeak 3.7, if I open a Process Browser and if I select "(80) 1549: the
timer interrupt watcher" in the upper left pane, I see 3 lines of text in
the upper right pane:

Delay class>>DoIt
[] in Delay class>>DoIt '--source missing--'
[] in BlockContext>>DoIt '--source missing--'

Then, if I select "Delay class>>DoIt" in the upper right pane, then I see
the following strange text in the lower pane:

(parse error) Error: This message is not appropriate for this object
alue].

I see realy the string 'alue].' on the second line.

Is this normal or my image is corrupted (or I am drunk... ) ?

Thanks

Joseph