[UPDATES] 5 more for 3.9alpha

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Dec 4 13:47:02 UTC 2004

Which of those need to be in 3.8?

6497ConvertHTTPProxyPort -- Yoshiki Ohshima -- 1 April 2004
Fixes a conversion error in HTTPSocket class>>useProxyServerNamed:port:
(Reposted as changeset from a mail of Yoshiki Ohshima -- laza)"

6498deprecate-isKindOThenDo -- Marcus Denker -- 27 November 2004
Deprecates Object>>#isKindOf:thenDo:, fixes the sender.
a bit of cleanup of the Object categories"

6499DisplTextSol3 -- Boris Gaerter -- 20 November 2004
This is one proposal to fix a problem when we measure DisplayText in
the Morphic environment. To avoid the use of an invalid bounding box
when we change the text style of a text, we enforce the immediate
recreation of the paragraph when we assign a new text style. This
proposal does that in TextMorph>>releaseCachedState "

6500FileList2AdditionFromMC -- Marcus Denker -- 30 November 2004
As suggested by Edgar J. De Cleene, this
adds two methods from Monticello to the base FileList2:
   modalFileSelectorForSuffixes:directory:
   morphicViewFileSelectorForSuffixes:directory:

6501misc-cleanups-md -- Marcus Denker -- 30 November 2004
some cleanups:
-> removes AbstractString>>findTokens, moves the impl.
       from MultiString to AbstractString
-> deprecates Utilities>>isObject:memberOfOneOf:
-> removes TheWorldMenu class>>registerStandardInternetApps