About a cool key mapper pakage for 3.9

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Dec 4 19:30:44 UTC 2004

Hi guys

we envision 3.9 as the first really cool for the developers release, as
we already mentioned
we plan to include:
	services
	rb engine
	new compiler
	traits
	shout
	new preferences
	ob
	monticello in the basic image

Now we would really like to have
	- a cool mega super autocompletion package
		so it would be cool if the ecompletion and the rest of the crew
(romain and ....Sorry I forgot your name)
		woudl get in sync to see what can be done to get the best

	May be an integration with Shout would be cool
	May be an integration with the bytecode typer of Roel (that I still
did not ported :(((( from VW)

	 - a cool mega super keybinding package: In particular this would be
nice to remove the Ctl R that maps to
	this legendary but a bit obsolete character recogniser. So I will
focus on putting CharRecog on a package
	on SqueakMap
	Now would it be possible for that the main people developing keymapper
gets a consensus on which
	one we could have per default in the image?

Thanks guys.

Stef and marcus