Locked Supplies Flap does not stay "shown" after dragging something out of it

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 5 01:27:24 UTC 2004

Hi,

There seems to be a incorrect behavior that prevents quick dragging objects
out of "Supplies" flap.

If I:
	- click on the Supplies flap to "show" it's content,
	- click "be locked" on it's menu,
	- drag an object out of it
Then:
	the flap "hides"

After that, it does remain "locked" in the hidden position (while I'd like it
to stay "shown" so I can drag objects quickly out of it)

It sounds like a bug ... does that make sense?

I'd like to learn how to fix an error and send it as "fix changeset" (probably
using the wrong terminology here) but having browsed the code in FlapTab
"show & hide" category I cannot really understand what is going on, so will
have to leave that for something simpler .. maybe a comment change or so :)

But will put this on Mantis, if it sounds like a bug to others,

Thanks Milan

PS happens in 3.7 and 3.9 , (in 3.9 only if the flap's hallo is hidden).