HTML documentation generator and cross reference

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Dec 5 04:17:35 UTC 2004

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 03:53:18AM -0000, Aaron Gray wrote:
> I'll checkout Dandelion first as its example output format is probably as
> good as I want and will get.
>
> Only thing is I have not worked out how to load .st file based projects yet !

World menu
 -> open...
    -> file list

This gives you a file list window. Select the .st file you are interested in,
and click the "code", "filein" or "install" button (see the balloon help for
explanations).

If you are dealing with a project that has several .st files, you will
probably need to file them in in the right order, and maybe load one or
more of them twice to get things right. Open a Transcript before you start
this, and you'll be able to see any error messages as they happen.

Dave