KomHTTPServer start question (error)

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 5 06:48:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

In 3.7 "full" I installed KomHTTPServer 7.0.2 and KomServices 1.1.1

Trying to start the service .. by evaluating code from KomHTTPServer package
description (in workspace)

	| ma |
	ma := ModuleAssembly core.
	ma serverRoot: FileDirectory default fullName.
	ma documentRoot: FileDirectory default fullName.
	ma directoryIndex: 'index.html index.htm'.
	ma serveFiles.
	(HttpService startOn: 8080 named: 'httpd') plug: ma rootModule

I get an MNU: UndefinedObject: #root

Is there anything I need to do before starting the server, such as create a
directory where the server runs, or missing something .. Sorry if this is
obvious, but I never ran KomHTTP before and I cannot find any suggestions by
searching the squeak wiki,

Thanks Milan