Still unable to make sqeakmap release from squeaksource

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sun Dec 5 12:17:40 UTC 2004

Hi Frank

Thanks for the report.
There seems to be a problem with our server and the proxy
configuration. I contacted the admin.
I let you know when it works again.

On the other hand there may at the same time be a problem on the SM
side. A http request to
http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/packagebyname/IRCe/newrelease
returns the following comanche error:

-------
Internal Server Error
  MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>readStream

Comanche/6.2 (unix) Server at 62.4.94.149 Port 8080
-------

Cheers,
Adrian