non development mailing list ?

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Sun Dec 5 18:39:42 UTC 2004

Aaron Gray wrote:
> Is there a normal non delevopment mailing list for Squeak for newbies ?

Right now, there is no squeak-user mailing list.

> If feel I am possibly disturbing the development community asking dumb
> questions !

I think there is no problems with that.

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##