Startup Splash screen

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 01:08:56 UTC 2004

Hi Aaron,

I've noticed on Win32 that Squeak starts amazing fast if you provide
it a parameter of the image you are starting (like no splash screen is
necessary it is so fast).  So why it takes so long when no parameter
is provided and there is only 1 image file in the squeak folder, beats
me.  I just setup my shortcut to provide the parameter so I don't have
to wait for startup.

Regards,

John

--
If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it. --
Albert Einstein