Cut and Paste

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Mon Dec 6 01:18:39 UTC 2004

>> Nice preferences menu (but why is it tucked away under appearance, where
>> it
>> is not too obvious to find).
> Excellent question. Indeed, why is there also a collection of other
> menu entries that are pretty clearly preferences? And the various
> screen depth etc menus? Fonts?
>
> Persons with an interest in improving the UI - start your engines!

I would have Appearance as a Preference (although the preferences structure
is different) or on the same level. Maybe just move preferences up a level
next to Appearance would do the trick and make it more obvious and easier to
find. Some preferences are appearance (or Look) but some are Feel, ie key
related preferences.

Maybe leave it as it is...:)

Aaron