non development mailing list ?

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Dec 6 07:52:39 UTC 2004

Hi Aaron!

"David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 06:26:50PM -0000, Aaron Gray wrote:
> > Is there a normal non delevopment mailing list for Squeak for newbies ?
> >
> > If feel I am possibly disturbing the development community asking dumb questions !
> >
> > Sorry for any inconvience,
> >
> > Aaron
>
> This is the right list. You're not disturbing anybody, please keep asking questions.
>
> Dave

And just to reenforce that once more - this is the right list. :) The
Squeak community is very friendly and we value the mix of
young/old/newbies/pros - is is amazing how many times a seemingly novice
question turns into a very interesting discussion for all - pro's and
newbies alike.

regards, Göran

PS. The IRC channel #squeak on irc.freenode.org is also a good place for
beginners to ask questions and hopefully get help in "real time". :)