[Q] do: ifNotEmpty: ifNotEmptyDo and A proposal for avoiding many bugs

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Dec 6 08:59:35 UTC 2004

On 06/12/04 00:26, "Richard A. O'Keefe" <ok at cs.otago.ac.nz> wrote:

> What error?  The only error I see there is the one you've just introduced,
> where it is no longer true that 'any object responding to #do: can be
> used as argument.'  What exactly is the problem you are trying to fix?
Richard:

The error what I talking about is to try to add objects to a nil object.
In image, in packages and of course my owns.

Sure what you could say what this never could reach exterior world and is a
product of bad coding practices, but again, happens .

Sorry if was a silly question. And still don't understand way do: if for
each element and ifNotNilDo: not.

Edgar