KomHTTPServer start question (error)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Dec 6 12:05:12 UTC 2004

Hi!

Marcus Denker <denker at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Am 06.12.2004 um 09:08 schrieb goran.krampe at bluefish.se:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Milan Zimmermann <milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> >
> > Note that DynamicBindings is a prerequisite of KomServices - perhaps it
> > is less clear on the SM description though.
>
> Yes, that's one thing that is not really obvious... dependencies? ;-)

Well, I have now modified the descriptions accordingly - I hesitated
earlier since I am only co-maintaining them. :)

And yeah, dependencies, dependencies...

> Especially as DynamicBindings list NamedProcess as a dependency,
> too, which is already in 3.7 by default.

So the descriptions point out now.

> > What change did you do in
> > SocketStream?
>
> The SocketStream change was a workaround needed for 3.8 (avi sent
> a changeset to the list later. It's in 3.9 and will be in 3.8 soon).

Ok, ignoring it then.

> The real problem after installing DynamicBinding and fixing 3.8 was
> that the latest Kom version needs Process>>terminationOkDuring:, wich
> was lost somehow..

That has been fixed - KomServices 1.1.1 has that method and a few
others.
The problem was that those methods accidentally by me had been moved to
KomHttpServer.
But they belong in KomServices.

>      Marcus

regards, Göran