Underscores (was: Re: 3.8 UI performance drop?)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Dec 6 10:31:05 UTC 2004

I think that what is important is that when I read texts that are not
smalltalk code
I would like to read _ (for example try to read the CParser in Smacc to
see what I mean) and not <-.

So I agree with that I would prefer that a special key combination.
Because the default showing
_ as <- is a problem because it is system wide for all the editors.

Stef