About a cool key mapper pakage for 3.9

Ruben Bakker ruben_bakker at mac.com
Mon Dec 6 21:57:57 UTC 2004

I just downloaded 3.8g and 3.9a. After a very quick check, it seems
that eCompletion is working in 3.8g.

In 3.9a I get walkbacks about deprecated methods. It's happening
without eCompletion installed. For example when I type a key in a
workspace I get: PluggableTextMorph(ScrollPane)>>scrollBarValue: has
been deprecated. Please use vScrollBarValue: or hScrollBarValue:
instead.

After I installed eCompletion, I opened a fresh browser and was able
complete. But the font is much bigger than in 3.7/3.8g and I've got
some textpane refreshing problems in the browser. BTW: I'm using build
6523.

Ruben.