[ANN] StickPlugin Preview

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 7 01:15:18 UTC 2004

Alexander Lazareviæ <Alexander at Lazarevic.de> wrote:

> While preparing a demo I have setup a page with pointers to the
> sourcecode, a preview image and a ready to use vm.
>
> ~        http://www.lazarevic.de/stick.html
Nice start but we need to correlate event numbers to avoid clashes with
the Ffenestri host windows plugin... and it would be nice to be able
to get to your plugin code as a simple http download rather than a
cryptic link to what looks like maybe an svn repository.

tim
Useful random insult:- One chapter short of a novel.