Smalltalk class heirachy

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 7 06:16:42 UTC 2004

"Aaron Gray" <angray at beeb.net> wrote:

> Thats horrible, I meant a nice preferably UML notation chart that I could
> print out and put on my wall.
Not only is it unlikely to be convenient to print (got a 48" width
carriage laserjet handy :-) ?) but it will almost certainly have
changed by the time it finishes printing!

Dynamic tools are what you need old chap - paper and sourcecode files
are the quaint relics of dinosaurian software fudging. We haven't done
that stuff since, ooh, 1972 or so ... surely nobody does that stuff
these days, not even those java chappies down the hall?

tim
Disc space, the final frontier!